Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Someone Stole My Sock!

For real.  They stole my sock.  Not both socks.  Just one of them.  They pushed me over, pulled off my sock, and ran away.  I wasn't about to put up with a cold foot and stray sock in my drawer, so with my remaining sock I got up and started to chase them.

Okay, so that MAY have been a dream I had last night.  Isn't that crazy?!  It felt SO real!  Just as I was beginning to think the weird pregnancy dreams were getting tame, someone has to go and rip off my sock!  And it was one of those continuous dreams.  You know, the ones where the dream location changes but the main theme stays the same.  I probably had 10 different dreams last night but I was chasing my sock in all of them.  I never got it back either.  Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment