Monday, November 19, 2012

Bump Found - Week 19

(Originally written 11/03/12)


Cravings?  Oh. My. Gosh.  Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream!  They’re the best!  On Sunday I had it for breakfast and then again for dinner and then again for breakfast on Monday.  And now just thinking about it, I may have figured out what’s for dinner tonight.  Yum!

Movement ?  The baby is moving like crazy!  To the point where I jump every once in a while because its such a strong sensation and it catches me off guard.  I wish it would happen constantly.  It brightens my day with every little poke.
  
Showing?  I would say so!  My belly button is getting shallow…..And wide….And gross.  I hate the way belly buttons look all stretched out through shirts.  Seriously?  My belly button is NOT the size of a tennis ball so why does it look that way through my shirts?  The other day I filled my belly button with toilet paper and covered it with tape but it was an epic fail, and not to mention kind of uncomfortable.   So that lasted about 5 minutes.  Why is there not such a product to solve this issue?  I’m going to invent a belly button blocker.   You heard it here first folks!  

Stretch marks?  So……I’ve been a huge slacker about getting lotion to rub on my belly until this week.  I figured it was mostly about genetics so I wasn’t in any rush to purchase a product that may or may not help and would just make me greasy.  Now I completely regret it.  It was a very somber day yesterday when I noticed my first stretch mark.  Its very little but I think it has a friend sprouting up right next to it.  Sigh……..

Sleep ?  The past two weeks, sleep is not my friend.  I’ve always been a back sleeper.  Now I’ve been told that I’m big enough, I should attempt to start sleeping on my side.  When I try to sleep on my left side I get indigestion.  When I sleep on my right side, my hip falls asleep.  Hmmmph. This could be a very long 4ish months.   

Looking forward to?  Our gender appointment!  Its on Friday, 11/9.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment