Monday, May 11, 2015

I'm Baaaaack!

Have you missed me?  I've missed you!  As you can imagine, having a toddler around hasn't left me much time to sit and blog very often.....Or ever.  Okay, that's not completely true.  I've had time at night, but I've chosen to work on my crafts sit on my rear and watch the boob tube.  It's been glorious!

I just realized that my last "blog," if you can even call it that, was about Kensie's first birthday!  Can you believe that she recently turned TWO?!?! Crazy!!! And even that entry, as well as the year prior, were only pictures.  No narrative.  So with that being said, I really want to get back into blogging again.  I want to get back to putting my thoughts, feelings, and opinions onto paper er the screen, and to keep family and friends updated on our lives.  Ya know, since we moved to Medford and you don't get to see our faces on a daily basis.  Oh yes, in case you didn't know, we moved to Medford last July.  No biggie. :) Something I would've blogged about had I not been so caught up in my crafts t.v. shows.  Anyways, getting back into blogging.......I sometimes feel that by spending all of my time with a two year old, I'm getting dumber by the day.  Like seriously! As she gets smarter, I can literally feel the knowledge being sucked out of my brain and into hers.  It's really amazing to watch how smart she's getting.  But as I watch her struggling to find the words to form a sentence, I've started noticing that I'm doing the same! So yes, this is my spring resolution.  To get my brain some exercise and start blogging again!  There, I said it!  It is out in the universe and I hope to follow through.  This is my intention but I'm not making any promises.

Confession:  Do you want the real truth of why I haven't blogged in over a year?.....I may have forgotten my password.  And I may have also forgotten the email in which this account is under.  And I may have tried so many combinations that I may have gotten locked out of my account.....A LOT!  Oops! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment