Monday, February 25, 2013

Baby Bound - Week 34 - Shower Pics!





How far along?  34 Weeks!  

How are you feeling?  I'm starting to feel the last month "loveliness" that all pregnant women talk about.  It's funny because at my last doctor's appointment two weeks ago he asked me how I was feeling and when I responded "Pretty great!" he proceeded to say "Well thats good.  Although.....I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you only have about another week of "feeling great".  In another week or two's time, you're going to feel pretty lousy!"  Wow.  I appreciate the honestly but he could have lied to me.  Overall, I still feel pretty good.  The swelling has set in which is pretty uncomfortable and, not to mention, gross!  Its the worst in my HANDS!  I literally wake up wearing Mickey Mouse gloves and my hands hurt so badly.  Luckily the swelling subsides within a few hours.  

Stretch marks?  I should just omit this question........

Best moment of the week?   We finished the nursery!!!  I will post pictures soon!   AND....We celebrated my husbands last birthday of his 20's.  I took him to a Blazer's game which is always a good time.  However.....It was definitely an eye opening experience.  I'm not used to being the hefty person squished into the middle seat.  Every time I moved ever so slightly, I'd whack the guy next to me, or whack the guy in front of me on his bald head.  It was so embarrassing.  I have so much more compassion for people who have a few extra pounds on their belt.  

Sleep?  Meh.  Apparently I'm a snorer now.  

Cravings?  I haven't had much of an appetite this week.  Very strange......Oh but get this!  My Special K cereal that I've eaten like a gazillion boxes of.......Yeah, it was recalled due to possible glass fragments.  I'm pretty sure I lucked out on eating any glass though.  Phew!  http://z6mag.com/featured/kelloggs-recalls-special-k-red-berries-cereal-due-to-possible-glass-fragments-1619089.html

AND.......I got take out for my husbands birthday on Wednesday from one of our favorite restaurants.  On Friday, the restaurant was shut down for an outbreak of the Norovirus that week.  What the?!?!  Glass fragments and Norovirus!?!?  Seriously???  I dodged both bullets so clearly someone is watching over us! http://www.kgw.com/news/Vanc-restaurant--192584051.html

Miss anything?  Eating without heartburn. 

Movement?  Slowing down.  She still kicks but I think she's pretty much out of room to do any acrobatics. 

Belly button in or out?  Its poking its way out! 

Wedding rings on or off?  Off.

Current mood?   Winded, but SO happy!

Here are some of the pictures from my wonderful baby shower last week.  Photos were courtesy of the fabulousTiffany Afenegus Photography












Our friendship was est. 2005





Our friend was unexpectedly having her baby that morning!







No comments:

Post a Comment