Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baby Bound - Week 32

32 Weeks!  Can you believe it?!  Only 8ish more weeks until we get to meet our sweet girl!!!

And.....It amazes me how much the human body can stretch.  Good lord I'm huge! 



I have lost my mind this week.  Completely lost it.  Baby brain has been getting increasingly bad but its officially reached scary status!

The other morning I decided I wanted coffee and cereal for breakfast (big surprise there).  I got out my cereal bowl and went to pour myself a cup of coffee and.........This was the result.


Then.....earlier this week I got home from work and saw this in the mirror........


The picture quality is horrible but what you're looking at is a chunk of toilet paper that was just hanging out on my belly.  TOILET PAPER!!!  No one at work bothered to tell me that I had TP on my stomach.  Who knows how long that had been there!  

And finally.........................................................................................................


I was convinced that we needed a 2 quart Costco-sized tub of mayonnaise!  Convinced!  So much so, that I must have made a good case for it because I was actually able to persuade my husband to go along with it.  What the?!?!  Does anyone need some mayo? 

Aye, aye, aye!


2 comments:

  1. Emily you are looking fantastic!!! Baby brain aside, pregnancy becomes you ♥ How did you know I could use some mayonaise ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thanks Dianna! I swear, I feel like Dori in Finding Nemo these days. Its pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete