Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Damn You Autocorrect!

Here's something about me that not many people know.  One of my secret indulgences is watching the Ellen DeGeneres Show.  I am a huge fan.  Huge!  I've even secretly sent in a few of the funny pictures below for them to feature in their "Horse-Heading" segment just hoping they would choose one and have me on as a guest.  I'll let you know if I ever get chosen.  Keep your fingers crossed.





There are very few shows that I look forward to seeing but Ellen is at the top of my list.  Even though it is one of my favorite shows I refuse to record it daily.  That would be 5 hours of television per week just with Ellen. Who has that kind of time? I would never get anything done.  So instead, the Friday's that I get to work from home I have a 3:00 appointment with Ellen.  This is my treat for the week.  An hour of lighthearted, feel-good TV.

Now, there are too many good segments to name but there is one that makes me laugh until I cry.  "Clumsy Thumbsy" is what it's called.  I'm sure you've all had experiences where when texting, your phone thinks you are trying to say one thing when you are really trying to say another?  If it hasn't happened to you, you're lucky.  Below are a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment