Saturday, October 3, 2015

Maternity/family Picture Day!

A few weeks ago we got together with Lune De La Rouge, a local photographer, for our maternity/family pictures.  It was something we both weren't sure if we had the energy to do, but in the end I'm SO glad that we did.  We went to a local wildlife area and found an amazing sunflower field.  I can't believe some of the shots that she captured.  Kensie was such a trooper.  Especially since this was at her bedtime and of course, she skipped her nap that day.  I can't believe that in just a few short weeks, our little family of three will become a family of four!!!
























6 comments:

  1. These photos are stunning and Kensie did such a great job, you can't even tell she was napless at bedtime!! I have an even greater appreciation after just doing ours over the weekend, Emilynn had a nap and was still all over the place and hard to tame. I guess the photos will just capture the essence of life with a two-year old =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and so sweet! How special!! I love all of them! -Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chloe! Are you going to do any?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous and so sweet! How special!! I love all of them! -Chloe

    ReplyDelete