Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bump Found - Week 27


(12/29/12) 


I keep trying to convince myself that this is a cute sweater but I think this picture would prove otherwise.
Hello Star Trek! 

How far along?  27 weeks!  Can you believe it?  This is the last week of the 2nd trimester.  Whoa!

How are you feeling?  A bit tired from traveling, and excited to be back in my own bed this week, but I’m feeling great overall!  I did have my first experience with Cankles however.   Big frown!  My legs did fine on the way out to Virginia, but on the way home.  Yikes!  I took off my shoes and I had Shrek legs.  It was gross!

Stretch marks?  Sadly, yes.  Not at all where I expected them to show up but I find a new one almost every day.  My loving husband was generous enough to point out the latest batch.  Yay.

Best moment of the week?  Sleeping in my own bed!  Sleeping elsewhere is always an adjustment, even when not pregnant.  Even though I was graciously accommodated, it wasn’t the same as being in my own bed.

Sleep?  Heavenly.  I have some catching up to do.

Cravings?  Nothing new this week.  I could still live on cereal and waffles with strawberries!

Miss anything?  Until now, I really hadn’t missed anything at all.  However, this week I could really go for a turkey sub sandwich from Subway with all the fixin’s.  Mmmmm, I’m drooling just thinking about it.

Movement?  More and more each day with a periodic “quiet day” thrown in for good measure.  She still loves waking me up in the middle of the night with a swift kick though.

Belly button in or out?  Flat, flat, flat.

Wedding rings on or off?  Off.  My fingers swelled on the flight and I can’t get them back on.

Current mood?   Ecstatic!  Giddy!  Grateful!  Anxious to organize everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment